Certified Texas Birth Certificate Copies From Texas Bureau of Vital Statistics
HIPAA compliant birth certificate replacement application mailing service. Safely request your official vital record copy online.
Texas Birth Certificate Types
These are the different types of birth certificates available:
- Long-form Birth Certificate. The most comprehensive certified copy of the birth certificate, required for U.S. passports, driver’s license, and dual citizenship.
- Short-form Birth Certificate. A certified abstract of a birth record. This record will not show the history of corrections. This form can be used for school or sports registration, employment requirements, and insurance claims.
- Heirloom Birth Certificate. Similar to the short-form, it will contain an abstract of a birth record. Its uses are primarily for framing and display.
- Birth Certificate to Obtain Election Identification. The birth record will be marked “For Election Identification Purposes Only.”
- Birth Verification. A birth verification letter will show only the basic information, including the person’s name, birth date, and birth location. However, verification letters are not legal substitutes for birth certificates.
Immediately after you complete your Florida birth certificate application, we forward your request to the concerned government agency for processing, reducing time lag, and ensuring the quickest possible delivery times.
Instant Vital Records is one of the most trusted names in requesting official vital record replacements. We use fully-secured servers compliant with applicable federal data protection standards to guarantee the confidentiality of your information.
Instant Vital Records offers services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for your convenience anytime, anywhere.
Unlike other similar services, Instant Vital Records charges no hidden fees. Get efficient and effective services without the high price tag. On top of the document’s actual state issued fees, check printing, and postage, we charge a very minimal service fee.
Your Security Is Our Priority
Keeping your personal information secure is our highest priority. Thus, all our online transactions are fully encrypted, firewall-protected, and hosted on a HIPAA compliant server. We fully adhere to the federal standards on transmission and storage of confidential data set by the U.S. Department of Commerce.
In addition, all information provided in the ordering process is handled only by authorized personnel. So you can be assured that your private information won’t be used for any other purpose except for that which it was initially provided.
Contact us to learn more about how we keep your information safe.
Who Can Receive A Copy?
The registrant (person with their name on the birth certificate) themself or immediate family members (who are Texas residents) of the registrant (either by blood, marriage, or adoption), including parents, children, siblings, grandparents, and spouse, are eligible to order a copy of a certified birth certificate.
Texas Vital Statistics Agency Information
Texas Vital Statistics Section
The Texas Vital Statistics Section is in charge of issuing certified copies of Texas birth certificates. You can order copies of all these from Instant Vital Records for quicker delivery.
Notice: It is in Instant Vital Records’ best interest to provide you with accurate and up-to-date information on this site, but state agency information and policies may change without notice. Instant Vital Records makes no warranties, expressed or implied, regarding accuracy, adequacy, completeness, reliability, or usefulness of any information, nor do we assume the liability of such information.
Texas Birth Certificates
The Texas Vital Statistics Section issues certified copies of birth certificates, typically acceptable for most legal purposes.
Visit the Texas Vital Statistics Section’s page for more information.
Request Your Vital Record Replacement Online
Click below to get started with your vital record replacement request through our secure HIPAA compliant software.