Order Certified Texas Birth Certificates Online From Texas Bureau of Vital Statistics
We are committed to providing safe and secure solutions to obtaining sensitive vital records online.
Texas Birth Certificate Types
These are the different types of birth certificates available:
- Long-form Birth Certificate. The most comprehensive certified copy of the birth certificate, required for U.S. passports, driver’s license, and dual citizenship.
- Short-form Birth Certificate. A certified abstract of a birth record. This record will not show the history of corrections. This form can be used for school or sports registration, employment requirements, and insurance claims.
- Heirloom Birth Certificate. Similar to the short-form, it will contain an abstract of a birth record. Its uses are primarily for framing and display.
- Birth Certificate to Obtain Election Identification. The birth record will be marked “For Election Identification Purposes Only.”
- Birth Verification. A birth verification letter will show only the basic information, including the person’s name, birth date, and birth location. However, verification letters are not legal substitutes for birth certificates.
Immediately after you complete your Texas birth certificate order, we forward your request to the concerned government agencies for processing, reducing time lag, and ensuring the quickest possible delivery times.
Trust and Security
Instant Vital Records is one of the most trusted names in delivering government-issued records. We use fully-secured servers compliant with applicable federal data protection standards to guarantee the confidentiality of your files.
Order At Your Convenience
Instant Vital Records offers services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for you to order at your convenience anytime, anywhere.
Unlike other online record ordering services, Instant Vital Records charges no hidden fees. Get efficient and effective services without the high price tag. On top of the document’s actual cost, we charge a very minimal service fee, and that’s it.
Your Security Is Our Priority
Keeping your personal information secure is our highest priority. Thus, all our online transactions are fully encrypted, firewall-protected, and hosted on a HIPAA compliant server. We fully adhere to the federal standards on transmission and storage of confidential data set by the U.S. Department of Commerce.
In addition, all information provided in the ordering process is handled only by authorized personnel. So you can be assured that your private information won’t be used for any other purpose except for that which it was initially provided.
Contact us to learn more about how we keep your information safe.
Who Can Order?
The registrant (person with their name on the birth certificate) themself or immediate family members (who are Texas residents) of the registrant (either by blood, marriage, or adoption), including parents, children, siblings, grandparents, and spouse, are eligible to order a copy of a certified birth certificate.
Texas Vital Statistics Agency Information
Texas Vital Statistics Section
The Texas Vital Statistics Section is in charge of issuing certified copies of Texas birth certificates. You can order copies of all these from Instant Vital Records for quicker delivery.
Notice: It is in Instant Vital Records’ best interest to provide you with accurate and up-to-date information on this site, but state agency information and policies may change without notice. Instant Vital Records makes no warranties, expressed or implied, regarding accuracy, adequacy, completeness, reliability, or usefulness of any information, nor do we assume the liability of such information.
Texas Birth Certificates
The Texas Vital Statistics Section issues certified copies of birth certificates, typically acceptable for most legal purposes.
Visit the Texas Vital Statistics Section’s page for more information.
Order Your Birth Certificate Online
Click below to order your birth certificate copy online through our secure HIPAA compliant software.