Order Certified Michigan Birth Certificates Online From Michigan Vital Records Office
We are committed to providing safe and secure solutions to obtaining sensitive vital records online.
Michigan Birth Certificate Types
- Birth Certified Certificate – Certified copies of birth certificates that may be used for practically all legal purposes, including proof of citizenship, school enrollment, personal identification, passports, social security, and employment. These are printed on special safety paper with the state’s official seal embossed. Birth certified certificates are available for births as early as 1867.
- Birth Senior Citizen Certified Certificate – Senior citizen registrants (65+) may be able to get their birth certificates at a discounted price.
- Birth Authenticated Copies (Exemplified) with Apostille – An authenticated birth certificate is typically one with an apostille, and is required for adopting, work visas, and residency in a foreign country. This document is not required for foreign travel though.
- Stillbirth – Certified copies of stillbirth certificates are available for stillbirths that occurred in Michigan starting June 1, 2003. However, access to which is limited only to the parent/s named on the certificate and a court of competent jurisdiction.
- Heirloom Birth Certificates – Heirloom birth certificates are typically used for decorative purposes and are printed on artwork as its background. These certificates are signed by the Governor and are not intended as legal proof of birth.
Immediately after you complete your Michigan birth certificate order, we forward your request to the concerned government agencies for processing, reducing time lag, and ensuring the quickest possible delivery times.
Trust and Security
Instant Vital Records is one of the most trusted names in delivering government-issued records. We use fully-secured servers compliant with applicable federal data protection standards to guarantee the confidentiality of your files.
Order At Your Convenience
Instant Vital Records offers services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for you to order at your convenience anytime, anywhere.
Unlike other online record ordering services, Instant Vital Records charges no hidden fees. Get efficient and effective services without the high price tag. On top of the document’s actual cost, we charge a very minimal service fee, and that’s it.
Your Security Is Our Priority
Keeping your personal information secure is our highest priority. Thus, all our online transactions are fully encrypted, firewall-protected, and hosted on a HIPAA compliant server. We fully adhere to the federal standards on transmission and storage of confidential data set by the U.S. Department of Commerce.
In addition, all information provided in the ordering process is handled only by authorized personnel. So you can be assured that your private information won’t be used for any other purpose except for that which it was initially provided.
Contact us to learn more about how we keep your information safe.
Who can order?
Under Michigan law, birth certificates less than 100 years old are “closed records,” meaning they are not accessible by the public. Only the following individuals may be issued certified copies of birth certificates upon paying the appropriate fees, providing proof of identification, and completely filling out the application form:
Michigan Vital Statistics Agency Information
Michigan Vital Records Office
The Michigan Vital Records Office keeps records and issues certificates of vital events, including birth, death, fetal death, marriage, and divorce that occurred in the state of Michigan from 1867 to present day. Additionally, the Michigan Vital Records Office also has Affidavits of Parentage that were filed in the Central Paternity Registry from June 1, 1997.
Notice: It is in Instant Vital Records’ best interest to provide you with accurate and up-to-date information on this site, but state agency information and policies may change without notice. Instant Vital Records makes no warranties, expressed or implied, regarding accuracy, adequacy, completeness, reliability, or usefulness of any information, nor do we assume the liability of such information.
Michigan Birth Certificates
The Michigan Vital Records Office issues certified copies of birth certificates, typically acceptable for most legal purposes, including proof of citizenship, school enrollment, personal identification, passports, social security, and employment.
Visit the Michigan Vital Records Office‘s official page for more information.
Order Your Birth Certificate Online
Click below to order your birth certificate copy online through our secure HIPAA compliant software.